Discover inspirational female entrepreneurship the Nordic way in Luxembourg.
On Sunday March 29, you get the chance to meet Nordic women with Nordic know-how who started their own business in Luxembourg, within a wide range of activities; Art, food, fashion & style, health & beauty, jewellery, design & decoration, baby products and consulting; more than 20 businesses run by Nordic women in Luxembourg will present their products and services to you.
Behind the intiative are Gigja Birgisdottir and Kristel Weinreich of the Nordic Women’s Club in Luxembourg, both running their own business as well. Gigja from Iceland is an image consultant and the woman behind Gia in Style, and Kristel from Finland offers you unique pearl jewellery from Lumo Pearls.
They are two of the interesting and inspiring women you can meet. Others are the women behind:
- Danish Deli
- Happ Restaurant
- Lenelife – identity&print, web & mobile design, blogging
- Bülow – jewellery
- TheFairy.eu – kids fashion
- Bluebird – interior design
- Sparx Factory – training and coaching
- NIIICE Jewellery
- Saga Kakala – silk and cashmere scarves
- Cascais Copenhagen – fashion
- Sweetbeast – fitness, fashion & beauty
- Design Factory – graphic design
- By DK – design
- Jaana Antola – glass jewellery & fine art
- Secondhand 4 Sale
- The ScanPost – Nordic news
- Wille Gestalt Therapy
Quite a selection! And there’ll be a fashion show as well – the Nordic way of course. And just to make sure: The Nordic countries are: Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland and Iceland (take away Finland and Iceland and you get – Scandinavia…)
Nordic Women in Business │ Schwaartz Haus (Centre sociétaire de Cents), 167 rue de Trèves, Luxembourg-Cents │29.03.2015 14:00-18:00 (fashion shows at 15:00 and 17:00).